Sunday 3 August 2014

Warlords of Draenor Beta...kinda

I have previous blogged on how I received a Warlords of Draenor, the fifth expansion to the soul sucking MMORPG World of Warcraft, and I have to say that there is a slight bulge in my pants. Although I am not boasting the steroid pumping graphics and an internet line that should be a criminal offense, I have to say that it looks amazing. I haven't downloaded the full game yet, so i have only managed to do is create random characters and tour the new Orgrimmar, one of the main cities for those who don't know what I am talking about because you live under rocks, and the details and adjusts Blizzard have made to the character models is truly amazing. I normally have an issue with everything Blizzard does, but this time I can't complain. I have only seen so far many five new models, but that's all they needed to do to get me back to their place for a night of passionate clicking.


No comments:

Post a Comment