Thursday 31 July 2014

Ain't what it use to be

Well for those of you that don’t know…probably because I never fucking mentioned it, I am busy doing my honours in Informatics (Information sciences for those who want the proper name) and I have just finished my first semester and I have to say….holy shit why am I still doing this. This will be my sixth year of studying having done some engineering and then my Informatics degree beforehand and I have come to the conclusion that I’m a glutton for punishment. In the early years I could sit down and study for hours and pull all-nighters like the young party animal I was, but I have found that as I get older and the years progressed…sleep is more pleasing, youngsters are more annoying and I’m growing hair in really weird places. The progression of time is a scary and weird thing. When I was young, I couldn't wait to get older, drink, party and be able to receive speeding tickets by myself, but now that I’m older, wiser and more independent I can’t help but think….this sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment