Thursday 5 June 2014

Thanks are due

Okay so I guess it’s no secret that I spend a great deal of my time on the internet. Apparently I have internet addiction or something…the website wasn’t very helpful. But the one thing I did find that helped me was a YouTube video. This was a draw my life video made by the YouTuber Markiplier. It was a video where, as the name suggests, he draws a summary of his life. Now my life hasn’t been the best, but I have been more fortunate than most and watching his video kind of enlighten me. He made his channel to do something that he really wanted to do, and this blog is the same story. I had been thinking about making a blog for years, but never just did. Then I watched the video and it made me just do it. Kinda think of it as the Nike of YouTube videos. I was always told that you should thank the people of inspire you if get the chance. If he read this awesome…hi Mark and thanks. If not….well then damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment