Sunday 15 March 2015

Yes, yes they are Blending

Wow...just wow. Adam Sandler has always held a certain place in my dark heart for modeling certain aspects of my childhood. Little Nicky taught me how to handle my brothers with a shovel, Big Daddy taught me how to raise my children, and the longest yard taught me that to beat someone bigger than me is to find someone bigger than them. So when it was announced  that him and Barrymore where making another movie together in South Africa...my backyard by the way, I was kind of excited because wedding singer is one of my favourite movies. I won't bother you with the plot because that's what Wikipedia is for, but needless to say it didn't receive the justice it deserves. It was certainly better than Grow ups 2 but wasn't Sandler’s best work. Cameo by Dale Steyn was fucking awesome because I would love to see him beat the shit outta Sandler just because. All and all, the story development is okay but the same for every other fucking love movie with Sandler and Barrymore. The kids make it interesting and highlight the fact that one should always think twice about having children. Finally its cements the fact that if Terry Crews make a joke, I will laugh along in fear that he can kill me by just flexing his muscles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment