Sunday 30 March 2014

Introductions are in order


Hey guys how's it going?

Welcome to my new blog and thanks for taking the time to venture out into the random part of the Internet and read the thoughts of a crazy man how calls himself Dubu. Dubu is the Swahili word for bear, how the Swahili people know what a bear looks like still is a mystery to me. The reason I am know as that is because of a nickname I was given and the fact that i live in Africa.

This blog is an extension of me so therefore it will contain what I enjoy doing, namely playing games, watching television, listening to music, and generally giving my opinion although no one is listening. Stick around if you are willing to read the random thoughts of some one you have never met, or leave now. Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment